The CleanMeister P1300
The CleanMeister P1300 offers the most effective and efficient method of cleaning the interior of a concrete mixer drum. Using the CleanMeister you will ensure: The Best Quality Ready-mix Concrete The CleanMeister will thoroughly clean the interior of mixer drums, freeing the ready mix of any leftover debris and offering the highest quality concrete.
We have developed the CleanMeister P1300 to solve the problem. The CleanMeis ter P1300 is a Dutch-engineered system, specially created & designed to clean the interior of concrete mixer drums. It uses a highly-sophisticated specialized hose, connected to a high-pressure water pump to blast away the concrete build-up in a drum in just a couple hours. The system is easy to operate through the machine’s manually controlled gear box. The CleanMeister offers results incomparable to traditional cleaning methods.
Our decades of experience in industrial high-pressure clearing enabled us to build a powerful system that works under the most challenging circumstances. It is based on proven technology, ensuring easy maintenance, high-reliability and low running costs. With the CleanMeister P1300 you will ensure delivery of the maximum quantity and highest quality concrete.
What makes CleanMeister P1300 a unique machine?
• It is more cost effective since it doesn’t require a specific technician to operate the machine.
• Any person from the staff can be trained and is as simple as turn on and let the machine do the work and when ready turn it off.
• The drum is not damaged, hence the transit mixer truck will not require additional downtime for repairs to the ready mix drum.
• It only takes maximum 2 hours to clean, meaning the company’s operations don’t have to stop and can continue working.
• With a clean drum, you can deliver more quantity with a higher quality.
• The maintenance of the CleanMeister P1300 is very affordable as the spare parts are easy to replace and not expensive.
CleanMeister is a Dutch manufactured product with a world wide sales network. we strive to provide high quality equipment and engineer solutions for complex environments. The CleanMeister P1300 is built in-house in The Netherlands under European Regulations and Standards.